- 2014– : Directeur d’étude du Master 1 Informatique à l’ULCO.
- 2012– : Associate Professor (Maitre de Conferences) (section CNU 27) in the team OSMOSE in the LISIC.
- 2011–2012 : Postdoctoral fellow under the direction of Tristan Cazenave at the university of Paris-Dauphine.
- 2008–2011 : PhD student at the university of Paris South (Paris Sud XI, France), under the direction of Marc Schoenauer and Olivier Teytaud. I was a member of the Tao Project Team, in the LRI.
Teaching in computer sciences
- Département informatique à l’ULCO
My research interests are mainly in artificial intelligence. You can find more information here
Do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested in an internship around :
- Monte-Carlo Tree Search
A list of my students can be found here
- Brief summary of artificial intelligence for the game of Go for le nouvel obs(french).